Insurance Sales Agent Career Path
Insurance sales agent career path. Among the career paths in insurance insurance agents also called insurance sales agents sell one or more lines of insurance products and policies. Sales underwriting claims and. Additionally some insurance agents may act as financial planners and may be licensed to sell a range of investment products similar to financial advisors agents who are employees of a given insurance company are sometimes referred to as captive. The insurance information institute reports 2 467 000 people were employed in the insurance industry in 2014 and the u s.
Other financial professionals including investment advisors and mutual fund sales representatives sometimes choose to apply for licensing as an insurance agent in order to provide more services to clients. Permission to republish insurance career path. Starting salary 24k per year commission and bonus opportunities. Each individual career path within the insurance industry provides a ton of variety and opportunity for progression for people who are committed to doing their jobs well and learning as much as they can along the way.
Alternatively an insurance agent can be employed by an independent broker to offer clients products from a range of insurance companies. The copyright of the article insurance career path. If you re new to the insurance a world or are thinking about becoming an agent it may be a good idea to hear what my opinions are. I hope you enjoyed the video more to come.
Sales in general is an on the job training career and insurance sales is no different most sales agents or brokers learn how to do their jobs after they ve been hired. We are seeking an insurance sales agent to join our team. You will be responsible for expanding the company s book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients. Sales in print or online must be granted by the author in writing.
Sales in insurance is owned by lisa nichols. Being an insurance sales professional is just one of many paths to consider if you re looking to establish a career in sales. Bureau of labor statistics predicts a high job growth rate of 9 for insurance sales agents through 2024. Many companies require new agents or brokers to shadow experienced agents or brokers to learn how their companies processes work gain valuable.
If the 9 to 5 lifestyle isn t for you you will like the flexibility that a career in insurance sales offers. Working as an insurance broker or agent can be personally and financially rewarding. An insurance sales career can pay well while offering a measure of security for candidates who ve worked toward having the right qualifications background and temperament for the job.
- Insurance Agent Salary Kentucky
- Insurance Adjuster Not Returning Calls
- Insurance Companies In Danielsville Georgia
- Insurance Broker Near Me Car
- Insurance Companies For Business Owners
- Insurance Companies And Electronic Health Records
- Insurance Companies Line Of Business
- Insurance Companies In Dawson Springs Ky
- Insurance Binder State Farm
- Insurance Broker License Lookup New York
- Insurance Auto Auctions York Springs Pa 17372
- Insurance Card Policy Number
- Insurance Companies Giving Refunds Canada
- Insurance Auto Auctions Gardena Ca 90248
- Insurance Broker Near Me Auto
- Insurance Agent Houston Tx
- Insurance Broker Salary San Diego
- Insurance Companies Henderson Ky
- Insurance Companies In Rock Falls Il
- Insurance Companies Financial Ratings