Us Insurance Institute For Highway Safety
The insurance institute for highway safety iihs is an independent nonprofit scientific and educational organization dedicated to reducing the losses deaths injuries and property damage from motor vehicle crashes.
Us insurance institute for highway safety. The organization focuses on highway safety and car safety. Insurance institute for highway safety. In addition the insurance institute for highway safety iihs has found that rising state speed limits over the 25 years from 1993 to 2017 have cost nearly 37 000 lives including more than 1 900 in 2017 alone. Fortunately these safety minded consumers can turn to the insurance institute of highway safety for guidance.
Iihs was started in 1959 with their headquarters in arlington virginia their goal is to reduce deaths injuries and property loss from automobile crashes on us highways. Nonprofit organization funded by auto insurance companies established in 1959 and headquartered in arlington virginia it works to reduce the number of motor vehicle traffic collisions and the rate of injuries and amount of property damage in the crashes that still occur it carries out research and produces ratings for popular. Iihs is an independent nonprofit scientific and educational organization dedicated to reducing deaths injuries and property damage from motor. The insurance institute of highway safety or iihs is a non profit organization funded by the insurance industry.
By 2020 42 states had maximum speed limits of 70 mph or higher. Insurance institute for highway safety iihs is a non profit organization funded by at least 75 insurance companies. Twenty three vehicles won the insurance institute for highway safety iihs top safety pick for 2020 while another 41 won the top safety pick. Iihs provides educational researching testing and research.
Each year the iihs. Furthermore a whopping 74 percent of female respondents rate safety as their top buying concern. The highway loss data institute hldi shares and supports this mission through scientific studies of insurance data representing the human and economic losses resulting. The insurance institute for highway safety iihs is a u s.
Capitol street nw suite 220 washington dc 20001 1642. It researches and rates popular passenger vehicles iihs also rates consumer products such as child safety seat. The insurance institute for highway safety is an independent nonprofit scientific and educational organization dedicated to reducing the losses deaths injuries and property damage from crashes on the nation s roads.
- Assurance Wireless Us Cellular
- Auto Insurance Companies Minnesota
- Do Insurance Companies Cover Dental Implants
- Breast Pump Through Insurance Bcbs
- Are Insurance Companies Open On Memorial Day
- Aetna Insurance Card Policy Number Location
- Do You Need Car Insurance In Nh
- Car Insurance Rates By State And Age
- Car Insurance For Veterans Families
- Car Insurance Options Vancouver
- Commercial Truck Insurance Agents Near Me
- Auto Insurance Companies In New York State
- Assurance Wireless Office Phoenix Az
- Automobile Insurance Companies For Sale
- Aetna Insurance Hmo Or Ppo
- Auto Insurance Companies Owensboro Kentucky
- Condo Insurance Companies In Naples Florida
- Auto Insurance Companies In El Monte California
- Car Insurance Companies In Jefferson Georgia
- Car Insurance Young Drivers Ontario