Insurance Sales Agent Pay
An entry level insurance sales agent with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation includes tips bonus and overtime pay of 33 026 based on 298 salaries.
Insurance sales agent pay. Agents must be licensed in the states where they work. An agent explains various insurance policies and helps clients choose plans that suit them. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. The best paid 25 percent made 77 930 that year while the lowest paid 25 percent made.
How much does an insurance sales agent make. An entry level insurance sales agent with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation includes tips bonus and overtime pay of c 39 657 based on 40 salaries. The average insurance sales agent salary in the united states is 46 298 as of july 27 2020 but the salary range typically falls between 34 818 and 66 270. While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 150 500 and as low as 24 000 the majority of salaries within the life insurance sales jobs category currently range between 61 000 25th percentile to 100 000 75th percentile across the united states.
Insurance sales agents help insurance companies generate new business by contacting potential customers and selling one or more types of insurance. The national average salary for a insurance sales agent is 38 874 in united states. Apply to insurance agent sales representative travel agent and more. Insurance sales agents made a median salary of 50 600 in 2018.
The median annual wage for insurance sales agents was 50 940 in may 2019. How to become an insurance sales agent. As of jul 28 2020 the average annual pay for the life insurance sales jobs category in the united states is 86 826 a year. As an example the cost of living index in california is 135 9 and the average pay is 76420 so our index value would be.
Although most insurance sales agents work for insurance brokerages selling the policies of several companies some work directly for a single insurance company. Salary estimates are based on 1 053 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance sales agent employees.
- Insurance Company Complaints California
- Insurance Group Picayune Ms
- Insurance Companies To Invest In India
- Insurance Company Ranking In Nepal
- Insurance Company Watchdog Uk
- Insurance For Small Business Nz
- Insurance Coverage For Covid Antibody Test
- Insurance Company Name Example
- Insurance Exchange Phone Number
- Insurance Company Bankrupt Camp Fire
- Insurance Companies Offering Internships In Kenya
- Insurance Company Names In Usa
- Insurance Company Subscriber Number Cigna
- Insurance Companies Settle Them Crossword Clue
- Insurance Companies Near Winder Georgia
- Insurance Company Ranking Us
- Insurance Company Group Number
- Insurance Companies Starting With A
- Insurance Companies That Cover Ivf In California
- Insurance Company Hinckley Minnesota