Insurance Sales Agent Pay
How to become an insurance sales agent.
Insurance sales agent pay. Agents must be licensed in the states where they work. Insurance sales agents made a median salary of 50 600 in 2018. While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 150 500 and as low as 24 000 the majority of salaries within the life insurance sales jobs category currently range between 61 000 25th percentile to 100 000 75th percentile across the united states. The average insurance sales agent salary in the united states is 46 298 as of july 27 2020 but the salary range typically falls between 34 818 and 66 270.
An entry level insurance sales agent with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation includes tips bonus and overtime pay of 33 026 based on 298 salaries. An agent explains various insurance policies and helps clients choose plans that suit them. Apply to insurance agent sales representative travel agent and more. The best paid 25 percent made 77 930 that year while the lowest paid 25 percent made.
Filter by location to see insurance sales agent salaries in your area. Although most insurance sales agents work for insurance brokerages selling the policies of several companies some work directly for a single insurance company. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. The median annual wage for insurance sales agents was 50 940 in may 2019.
76 420 100 135 9 56 232 we then ranked every state on this criteria with the state with the highest salary index ranking as highest average salary for insurance agents. Salary estimates are based on 1 053 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance sales agent employees. The national average salary for a insurance sales agent is 38 874 in united states. As an example the cost of living index in california is 135 9 and the average pay is 76420 so our index value would be.
An entry level insurance sales agent with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation includes tips bonus and overtime pay of c 39 657 based on 40 salaries. How much does an insurance sales agent make.
- Iso Health Insurance Tax Form
- Non Participating Insurance Policy Definition
- Life And Health Insurance Exam
- King Insurance Agency Sioux Falls Sd
- Medical Insurance For Small Business In Texas
- Marketplace Insurance Agents Near Me
- Insurance Value Of Artwork
- Life And Health Insurance Exam Prep
- Is Life Insurance Test Hard
- National Insurance Number Youth Mobility Visa
- King Insurance Mobile Homes
- One Insurance Kildonan Place
- Life Insurance Companies Wisconsin
- Local Insurance Companies In Pontiac
- Medicaid Insurance Verification Website
- Insurance Terminology French English
- National Insurance Number Where To Find
- Money Saving Expert Insurance Job Titles
- National Insurance Company Nearby
- Lowest Insurance Rates By Car