Insurance Sales Agent Career Path
Starting salary 24k per year commission and bonus opportunities.
Insurance sales agent career path. Many companies require new agents or brokers to shadow experienced agents or brokers to learn how their companies processes work gain valuable. Working as an insurance broker or agent can be personally and financially rewarding. Keep reading to learn more about the long term paths of four popular careers in insurance. Being an insurance sales professional is just one of many paths to consider if you re looking to establish a career in sales.
Bureau of labor statistics predicts a high job growth rate of 9 for insurance sales agents through 2024. The copyright of the article insurance career path. Sales in general is an on the job training career and insurance sales is no different most sales agents or brokers learn how to do their jobs after they ve been hired. You will be responsible for expanding the company s book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.
Sales in insurance is owned by lisa nichols. Other financial professionals including investment advisors and mutual fund sales representatives sometimes choose to apply for licensing as an insurance agent in order to provide more services to clients. We are seeking an insurance sales agent to join our team. Whether you become an independent agent or a captive agent you can often vary your appointment times with some evenings and weekends not only to accommodate clients but your own life as well.
In addition sales people for insurance companies enjoy a full benefits plan including retirement. Insurance career. I hope you enjoyed the video more to come. Sales in print or online must be granted by the author in writing.
Among the career paths in insurance insurance agents also called insurance sales agents sell one or more lines of insurance products and policies. Additionally some insurance agents may act as financial planners and may be licensed to sell a range of investment products similar to financial advisors agents who are employees of a given insurance company are sometimes referred to as captive. An insurance sales career can pay well while offering a measure of security for candidates who ve worked toward having the right qualifications background and temperament for the job. If you re new to the insurance a world or are thinking about becoming an agent it may be a good idea to hear what my opinions are.
Permission to republish insurance career path. Alternatively an insurance agent can be employed by an independent broker to offer clients products from a range of insurance companies. Each individual career path within the insurance industry provides a ton of variety and opportunity for progression for people who are committed to doing their jobs well and learning as much as they can along the way.
- Geico Insurance Quote Gainesville Florida
- Healthcare Insurance Jobs Near Me
- Gefion Insurance Uk Companies House
- Home And Auto Insurance Quotes Texas
- Erie Insurance West Frankfort Il
- How Do Insurance Companies Make Money Quora
- Home Insurance Companies Quebec
- Health Care Insurance Quizlet
- Group Id Number Insurance Medical
- Health Insurance Companies In Jacksonville Fl
- Health Care Insurance Reviews
- Homeowners Insurance Loss Of Use Definition
- How Long Do Insurance Companies Keep Quotes
- General Insurance Companies News
- Government Health Insurance Companies In Usa
- Etf For Insurance Companies
- Health Insurance Open Enrollment For 2020
- Health Insurance No Waiting Period Orthodontics
- Home And Auto Insurance Quotes Online
- Health Insurance Companies Ontario