Illinois Insurance License Credit Hours
Pre licensing hours go from 15 hours for each class of insurance to 20 hours with 7 5 of the 20 hours must be completed in a classroom setting.
Illinois insurance license credit hours. At least 3 of credit hours are approved for ethics credit in person classroom course required continuing education requirements must be completed every 2 years on or before the last day of the licensee s birth month. Illinois department of insurance requires proof that the navigator federal training was taken before issuing a navigator license for renewal. Except for motor vehicle will increase from 7 5 hours to 12 5 hours and 5 hours to be in a classroom setting. The state of illinois requires that resident individual licensees complete twenty four 24 credit hours of continuing education every two year renewal period three 3 of those hours must be in the subject of classroom ethics.
You need to know. 3 of the 24 hours must consist of instructor led ethics training. Illinois insurance license exams. Illinois insurance producers are required to complete 24 credit hours of continuing education during each 2 year license renewal period.
The il department of insurance requires a course reporting fee of 1 00 per credit hour online self study and classroom courses. The next step after completing all of your pre license coursework is to take the insurance exam. 24 hours of insurance ce including 3 hours of ethics are required every 2 year license term. The ethics ce requirement must be completed in an approved classroom or webinar course.
You will take one exam for each line of insurance you wish to carry life accident health la h and property casualty p c are a total of four lines. Learn how to become a producer or how to renew your producer license find important producer notices review your continuing education hours and more. Illinois insurance continuing education course category restrictions. They are approved by the illinois department of insurance.
This state reporting fee will be automatically charged to you on the last credit card used in your account each time you complete an online self study or classroom course. May 29 2020 illinois department of insurance reminds consumers that help is available for people losing job based health insurance. Renewal is required by the last day of the producer s birth month every two years. Online textbook based ce courses are allowed.
Do you need to renew your illinois insurance producer license. Review your continuing education hours and more. Requirements for agents renewing an illinois insurance license. 3 of your 24 hours.
Please scan and email a copy of the certificate of completion of the entire federal training provided at the end of the online training course to the illinois department of insurance.
- Car Insurance Companies Louisville Ky
- Ceylinco Insurance On The Spot Number
- Cheap Insurance Companies With Black Box
- Big Healthcare Insurance Companies
- Car Insurance Options Vancouver
- Admiral Insurance Company United States
- Car Insurance Young Drivers Ontario
- Auto Insurance Quotes Online Georgia
- Car Insurance Places Near Me
- Car Insurance For Business Use Class 1
- Car Insurance Open On Saturday Near Me
- Car Insurance Companies Cheapest Uk
- Auto Insurance Companies For Georgia
- Car Insurance Covid 19 Discount Uk
- Binder Of Insurance Icbc
- Direct Line Car Insurance Young Drivers
- Car Insurance Claim Check With My Name And Bank
- Auto Insurance Companies Kennesaw Georgia
- Auto Insurance Young Driver
- Customer Lifetime Value Insurance