Home Insurance Companies South Carolina
Safeco allstate allied usaa and nationwide also had cheap insurance rates for south carolina homeowners compared to the other companies.
Home insurance companies south carolina. The average annual rate in south carolina is 1 402 which is 14 percent above the u s. Here are the best south carolina homeowners insurance companies at the top of the list. Cheap home insurance companies in south carolina sc based on our rate analysis you ll see travelers was the cheapest home insurance company among carriers surveyed. Average cost of homeowners insurance in south carolina.
Flooding and hurricanes in south carolina force homeowners there to pay higher than average home insurance premiums. In the table below you can compare average homeowners insurance rates for a 400k home in south carolina from the five largest comapanies in south carolina by market share. Bundle home and auto insurance in south carolina. Best south carolina homeowners insurance companies allstate.
The annual average home insurance rate in sc is 1 285 which is certainly higher in comparison to the national average of 1 192. If you want to save consider purchasing both your homeowners and auto insurance policies from one company. Amica earned a perfect 5 star rating for overall satisfaction policy offerings customer service. The following table shows the average cost of homeowners insurance in south carolina s 25 most populated cities.
The average cost of homeowners insurance in south carolina is 1 264 which is slightly more than the national average of 1 211. A home and car insurance bundle in south carolina can lead to substantial savings on car insurance. Your insurance costs depend on many factors such as the proximity of your home to flood plains or coastal areas. The city with the cheapest average cost of homeowners insurance is greer while the most expensive is mount pleasant.
As per the 2016 data which is the latest available from insurance information institute iii south carolina is the 16 th most expensive state in the usa in terms of homeowners insurance. Out of the companies analyzed state farm provides the cheapest homeowners insurance on average for a south carolina home worth about 400k. Allstate specializes in providing high quality homeowners insurance coverage with policies that offer you more options and flexibility when you re choosing the limits deductible and types of coverage you need for your south carolina home. Bundling home and auto policies in south carolina leads to yearly savings of 116.
Overview of sc s average premiums.
- Insurance Companies Jobs In Karachi
- Insurance Bureau Vin Check
- Insurance Companies In Douglas Georgia
- Insurance Companies In Gladwin Michigan
- Insurance Companies In Texas City Texas
- Insurance Companies In Monticello Kentucky
- Insurance Biller Job Titles
- Insurance Companies In Gilmer Texas
- Insurance Companies For Life Insurance
- Insurance Companies Better Than Geico
- Insurance Agent Vs Adjuster
- Insurance Broker Salary Nc
- Insurance Binder Effective Date
- Insurance Companies In Texas
- Insurance Broker Near Me Health
- Insurance Companies Car Auctions
- Insurance Companies Auto Home
- Insurance Companies For General Contractors
- Insurance Companies In Dublin California
- Insurance Agent Fiduciary Duty California